BA Hog Park Question (Attn: Dennis)

  • Chuck Carnes
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2004
      Dennis,
      How are we to handle the weight discrepancy from the
      web site listing and the true weight? Do we need to
      not that somehow in the FR? I noticed that the web
      site has not been changed yet.

      =====
      Chuck Carnes

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Dennis Shubitowski
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2004
        Hi Chuck - It is what it is. Just explain what is going on and list the
        weights as you have them and what the manufacturer specified - probably
        just asterisk it and say BA is aware but has yet to update their
        numbers. If they eventually update, then you can fianlly change the
        numbers in the LTR.

        Don't panic about it. ;)

        Dennis

        Chuck Carnes wrote:

        >Dennis,
        >How are we to handle the weight discrepancy from the
        >web site listing and the true weight? Do we need to
        >not that somehow in the FR? I noticed that the web
        >site has not been changed yet.
        >
        >=====
        >Chuck Carnes

      • Chuck Carnes
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2004
          Thanks, I will have my FR uploaded later today.

          --- Dennis Shubitowski <shubitow@...>

          =====