Jims tent pic?

  • Coy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2004
      Jim

      I seem to remember you have a Canon G3 or G5 something Canon. As I
      may have mentioned I am in the market for a higher MP camera than my
      3 mp sony (long story but has to do with hight cost of senior
      portriates). so what camera are you using? just curious.

      Coy Boy
      PS if anybody wants to tell me what would be a great camera off line
      please do so. dont mean I'll take the free advice but i will listen.
    • JimSabis@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2004
        In a message dated 7/1/2004 12:27:36 AM Eastern Standard Time,
        cstarnes@... writes:
        Jim

        I seem to remember you have a Canon G3 or G5 something Canon. As I
        may have mentioned I am in the market for a higher MP camera than my
        3 mp sony (long story but has to do with hight cost of senior
        portriates). so what camera are you using? just curious.

        Coy Boy
        PS if anybody wants to tell me what would be a great camera off line
        please do so. dont mean I'll take the free advice but i will listen.
        ######

        Coy, The photo in my Lighthouse FR was taken with a Canon G2. This is an
        EXCELLENT camera (4mp). The current version is the G5 (5mp), which I expect is
        even better. It has a very effective combination of high resolution combined with
        a very good lens. It is a very good bridge for point and shoot and offers
        various stages up to full manual without being horrifically expensive. I'm still
        learning a lot.

        As my wife refuses to return the camera to me (She apparently has far more
        important pictures to take! ; ) ), I just purchased a Canon Powershot Pro1.
        Better zoom, better lenses and 8mp resolution! I've only had it since Monday,
        tho!

        Jim S.