Hennessy Test Pictures

  • Robert Stanley
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 16, 2000
      Hi everyone,

      I just uploaded my set of pictures from last weekends field trip/test.

      Instead of uploading them to BackpackGearTest and taking up a nice portion
      of Jerry's space, I posted them in thumbnail version to a Tripod site of
      mine. And also linked to them in my Hennessy test folder.

      Heres the link to them should you be interested:

      http://s1101.tripod.com/hennessy/pictures.htm

      Jerry, the pics on the above site are in jpeg format. If Tom Hennessy or you
      would like the full high quality bitmap versions of any or all, just let me
      know - I can zip them up and email them, set them up as a downloadable file,
      or if need be burn a cd and snail mail them.

      Hope these are of use. If you look them over you will see shots of my cold
      weather modifications. A few close-ups I had taken didnt come out, but I
      have a partial roll in a different camera I took (as a back-up) I'll finish
      that roll off and get it developed to see.

      Rob Stanley

      P.S. - Hennessy Hammock Co. and BackpackGearTest are free to use any or all
      of these images for any purpose(s) as they see fit.
    • Robert Stanley
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 16, 2000
        P.S. - Sorry no shots of the hammock being used in snow...... I hope some
        of the other testers had better luck weather-wise then I.

        Rob Stanley
      • Gear Tester
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 16, 2000
          Robert, I don't know what to say. It just doesn't get any better than this. Thanks for a great job. If any other testers have pictures and scanners, this is the way to go. Thanks again.
          Jerry

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 16, 2000
            Thanks Jerry, and I'll let everyone in on a secret.....  I dont have a scanner, I cheated by having the pictures also put on CD when I had them developed.

            And yes I will upload my final report (in html format) as soon as Im done - probably sunday morning.

            Rob