Princeton Tec Impact

  • GearTester
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 22, 2001
      Princeton Tec Impact

      I need one more qualified tester for the Impact. Send in your app with the report links and youve got one.

      Jerry

      Please note my new email address. MSN has absorbed Qwest's ISP customers, necessitating my new address. Sorry for the inconvenience.

    • Rob
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 22, 2001
        Jerry,

        I'd be interested in testing the Impact. I've been
        holding off because I'm in the Topo and Hat light
        tests. I'm also bivy monitor.

        I have somewhat of an obession with lights. I Could
        compare/contrast this product with the Matrix,
        Moonlight, Krill, Photon II, Nigthhawk, the list
        continues. My hiking seaon is just kicking in down
        here.

        links to reports(not including Topo):

        Xpedition stove

        Blacklite Cookset

        Hennessey Original

        Lawson Hammock

        Thermarest Guidelite

        --- GearTester <geartester@...> wrote:
        > I need one more qualified tester for the Impact.
        > Send in your app with
        > the report links and you?ve got one.
        > Jerry
        >
        > Please note my new email address. MSN has absorbed
        > Qwest's ISP
        > customers, necessitating my new address. Sorry for
        > the inconvenience.
        > most comprehensive
        > interactive gear reviews and tests on the planet.

        http://personals.yahoo.com
      • GearTester
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 22, 2001
          Thanks. I got enough direct applications to fill it. It's more of a
          flashlight anyway.

          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 31, 2001
            Princeton Tec Impact

            Heads up, testers. You should get your Impacts today or tomorrow .
            Jerry

          • Michael Wheiler
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 2, 2001
              The Impact arrived safe and sound today.  I am on my way to Salt Lake (quick trip) and will write up my first report on Sunday.

              Michael Wheiler
            • GearTester
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 2, 2001
                Message
                Really! Wave when you drive by.....   ;o)
                Jerry

                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 3, 2001
                  Message
                  Yes, down and back over night.  My oldest daughter goes to school in Salt Lake.  Next time I'm headed down that way for more than just a quick trip, I'll let you know.  Maybe we can have lunch or do a little shopping at REI???!

                  Mike