checking in

  • Leesa Joiner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2004
      I just wanted to let y'all know I am working on my Keen Sandal and Deva
      reports- I am buried at work and my kids are keeping me running after
      work. (3 in Scouts and 2 going to the Orthodontist) Once I get 1850
      roses passed out to the seniors tomorrow, I will have a little more
      time.
      I had really wanted to apply for the stove test, but I don't think
      I'll have time to get to write it up before the deadline.

      Sorry, Leesa

      Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of
      arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid
      in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly
      proclaiming,  "WOW! What A Ride!"  -- anon