bearvault bv200

  • Camilla Burke
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2004
      Tom,

      I was wondering if I can get an extension on my IR for the BV200. My computer has a password problem that i can't fix and have to send it away to be fixed. i am going to ask my roommate if i can install mozilla on her computer, but i don't know what she will say. I am not sure how long it will take to send away, but I will let you know if she lets me install it. I am sorry about the inconvenience. Thanks Tom! cami

    • Tom Jones
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2004
        Sorry to hear about your computer problems. Can't live with 'em,
        Can't live without 'em.

        OK. Lets set a new deadline of June 6. Please advise if
        unreasonable.

        Tom

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Camilla Burke
        <cami5432@y...> wrote:
        > Tom,
        >
        > I was wondering if I can get an extension on my IR for the BV200.
        My computer has a password problem that i can't fix and have to send
        it away to be fixed. i am going to ask my roommate if i can install
        mozilla on her computer, but i don't know what she will say. I am
        not sure how long it will take to send away, but I will let you know
        if she lets me install it. I am sorry about the inconvenience.
        Thanks Tom! cami

      • Andrew Priest
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2004
          At 02:23 AM 02/06/2004, you wrote:
          >Tom,
          >
          >I was wondering if I can get an extension on my IR for the BV200. My
          >computer has a password problem that i can't fix and have to send it away
          >to be fixed. i am going to ask my roommate if i can install mozilla on
          >her computer, but i don't know what she will say. I am not sure how long
          >it will take to send away, but I will let you know if she lets me install
          >it. I am sorry about the inconvenience. Thanks Tom! cami

          Hi Cami

          Ahh the joys of computers. Extension granted. Can you PLEASE keep us posted
          on what is happening. I don't want this to run away on us.

          A thought. Maybe if you wrote your report in Notepad or something you could
          at least get the text version done and thus not drag things out too long.

          Andrew