Re: [BackpackGearTest] Attn Tom Peltier - Finbar Fire Grate IR needed

  • Thomas Peltier@Goldenautomotive.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1 9:26 AM
      Hi Rick,

      I could have sworn I Uploaded that right on the heals of Shane deleting it. My brain is mush, very sorry about that delay. The report is uploaded.

      Tom

      Hi Tom,

      Your revised initial report on the Finbar Folding Fire Grate is still
      not uploaded. You asked for the previous version to be deleted on 11
      May. Shane deleted same and posted to the list this was done on 12 May.

      Please get the revised IR on the site soonest.

      Thanks,

      Rick Allnutt
      Finbar Fire Grate Monitor
    • Risk
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1 11:04 AM
        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas Peltier@G..."
        <Thomas@G...> wrote:
        > Hi Rick,
        >
        > I could have sworn I Uploaded that right on the heals of Shane
        deleting it. My brain is mush, very sorry about that delay. The
        report is uploaded.

        Thanks Tom! Looks nice.

        Rick