Re: [BackpackGearTest] REPORT:> Tests In Progress Report

  • JimSabis@aol.com
    Message 1 of 119 , Jun 1, 2004
      In a message dated 6/1/2004 6:19:58 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      apriest@... writes:
      [6] can the following monitors PLEASE report in ASAP:

      Jim Sabiston - Granite Gear - Air Compressor Stuff Sack
      Jason Boyle - Initial Report posted, edited, uploaded, checked.
      Shandra Hunt - Initial Report posted, edited, uploaded, checked.
      Michael (?) - IR Posted, edited, disappeared. I pinged Michael last week and
      he responded promptly. He promised the edited IR wouyld be reposted this week.

      Sorry for the lack of precision on this report, but I left my pda home today
      (Aarrgh!!!). I expect a post from Michael soon.

      Jim S.

    • Fuzzy
      Message 119 of 119 , Feb 18, 2005
        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Priest <apriest@b...>
        wrote:
        > CALLS CLOSED BUT YET TO COMMENCE REPORTING
        >
        > Big Agnes - Deep Creek Sleeping Bag
        > ...Tester: Chuck Kime

        <Sigh> I am 8 hours from a fabulous testing opportunity, and nada...

        > IBEX Outdoor Clothing - Scull Cap
        > ...Tester: Chuck Kime
        >
        > IBEX Outdoor Clothing - Neck Gaiter
        > ...Tester: Chuck Kime

        These shipped on 2/7. This is 2/18. Any word on how they're
        coming? I should be leaving here in less than 6 hours. Here's
        hoping...

        Fuzzy