Computer issues part 2 - Jason

  • Jason Boyle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2004
      I brought in a disk this morning to work to upload two reports.. I
      tested both reports yesterday to make sure they would open.. and well
      one did.. The Imlay report opened and was uploaded this morning.. my
      keen report.. won't open.. I don't know what the problem is.. I have
      it saved at home also.. I will try to upload the Keen report
      tomorrow.. Will the extension god's please give me another day???

      Computers love them and hate them.. I wish I could put some c4 on
      mine and blow it up!!!!

      Jason