Reminder - IBEX Outdoor Clothing Wollies Top and Bo...

  • BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2004

      IBEX Outdoor Clothing Wollies Top and Bottom Field Reports

      Date: Tuesday, June 15, 2004
      Time: 6:30PM CST (GMT+08:00)

      The IBEX Outdoor Clothing Wollies Top and Bottom Field reports
      are due on June 15, 2004. Please endeavour to upload your report
      by the due date. In fact, if you have not already done so, you
      can submit your report now for editing and upload.

      Should you feel that you are not able to meet the deadline,
      please CONTACT your Test Monitor ASAP via the group's mailing
      list Yahoo! This is most important!

      Thanks
      Andrew Priest
      List Moderator
    • BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 12, 2004

        IBEX Outdoor Clothing Wollies Top and Bottom Field Reports

        Date: Tuesday, June 15, 2004
        Time: 6:30PM CST (GMT+08:00)

        The IBEX Outdoor Clothing Wollies Top and Bottom Field reports
        are due on June 15, 2004. Please endeavour to upload your report
        by the due date. In fact, if you have not already done so, you
        can submit your report now for editing and upload.

        Should you feel that you are not able to meet the deadline,
        please CONTACT your Test Monitor ASAP via the group's mailing
        list Yahoo! This is most important!

        Thanks
        Andrew Priest
        List Moderator
      • BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 28, 2004

          IBEX Outdoor Clothing Wollies Top and Bottom Long Term Reports

          Date: Tuesday, October 12, 2004
          Time: 6:15PM CST (GMT+08:00)

          The IBEX Outdoor Clothing Wollies Top and Bottom Long Term
          reports are due on October 12, 2004. Please endeavour to upload
          your report by the due date. In fact, if you have not already
          done so, you can submit your report now for editing and upload.

          Should you feel that you are not able to meet the deadline,
          please CONTACT your Test Monitor ASAP via the group's mailing
          list Yahoo! This is most important!

          Thanks
          Andrew Priest
          List Moderator
        • BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 9, 2004

            IBEX Outdoor Clothing Wollies Top and Bottom Long Term Reports