Reminder - Brasslite Turbo F Stove Field Reports

  • BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2004

      Brasslite Turbo F Stove Field Reports

      Date: Tuesday, June 15, 2004
      Time: 6:15PM CST (GMT+08:00)

      Hi

      The Brasslite Turbo F Stove Field reports are due on June 15,
      2004. Please endeavour to upload your report by the due date.
      In fact, if you have not already done so, you can submit your
      report now for editing and upload.

      Should you feel that you are not able to meet the deadline,
      please CONTACT your Test Monitor ASAP via the group's mailing
      list Yahoo! This is most important!

      Thanks
      Andrew Priest
      List Moderator