Reminder - Outdoor Research Sahara Cap Field Report...

  • BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2004

      Outdoor Research Sahara Cap Field Reports

      Date: Tuesday, June 15, 2004
      Time: 6:00PM CST (GMT+08:00)

      Hi

      The Outdoor Research Sahara Cap Field reports are due on June
      15, 2004. Please endeavour to upload your report by the due
      date. In fact, if you have not already done so, you can submit
      your report now for editing and upload.

      Should you feel that you are not able to meet the deadline,
      please CONTACT your Test Monitor ASAP via the group's mailing
      list Yahoo! This is most important!

      Thanks
      Andrew Priest
      List Moderator
    • BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 12, 2004

        Outdoor Research Sahara Cap Field Reports