ATTN:> JASON Dolman - MEC Rapidi-T Short Sleeve Shirt Owner Review

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2004
      Hi Jason

      Thanks for uploading your Owner Review on the MEC Rapidi-T Short Sleeve
      Shirt. However, reviewing your Owner Review, I note that you have not made
      your manufacturer's URL clickable. Can you please rectify this as soon as
      possible.

      If you require assistance with this, please ask in the support group,
      BGTFileUploadHelp, which can be found at
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BGTFileUploadHelp/>.

      Regards
      Andrew Priest

      http://BackpackGearTest.org