Re: Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Official Proclamation!

  • Coy
    Message 1 of 23 , May 31, 2004
      before your time i was anointed TLOTGI (the last one to get it).
      Proud to say I am still in top form.

      Coy Boy

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Rick <ra1@i...> wrote:
      > Coy wrote:
      >

      > >perhaps I need to work on my communication skills. I certinaly
      > >don't think you will fail. In fact, I imagine you will excel in
      > >this undertaking.
      > >
      > Coy,
      >
      > I was just kidding everyone a little. I know you wish me well and
      > appreciate it.
      >
      > Rick
    • Andrew Priest
      Message 2 of 23 , Jun 1 1:13 AM
        At 09:03 AM 01/06/2004, you wrote:
        >Don't you just hate it when a quote is screwed up? Aargh. Either
        >option 2 or 3 would be appropriate.

        Being an academic, I would prefer the [sic] option.

        Regards
        Andrew Priest

        http://BackpackGearTest.org

      • Jodi Cornelius
        Message 3 of 23 , Jun 1 4:17 AM
          <GROAN>
          Jodi who hopes it is still true ;-)

          > don't think you will fail. In fact, I imagine you will excel in
          > this UNDERTAKING.

          Didn't know the moderator's were undertakers, does this mean you'll
          bury us in gear to test?
          Dan

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          To visit your group on the web, go to:

        • tcoug7
          Message 4 of 23 , Jun 1 7:25 AM
            --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Shane Steinkamp"
            <shane@t...> wrote:
            > Let it be known throughout the land that Rick Allnutt III, having
            been found
            > Worthy by the Oracle, has been selected from among the ranks of the
            Faithful
            > to serve in the capacity as a BGT Moderator.

            Congrats Sir Flyfisher!

            Tim