EDIT : frogg toggs Interim FR (Roger)

  • Roger Caffin
    Message 1 of 5 , May 31, 2004
      Alex

      > Great report Roger - no real edits (and some very useful info). I'm sorry
      > the weather isn't co-operating for you, I'd have liked to see a FR and LTR
      > from you on this.
      On the other hand, we are doing some interesting DRY walks carrying all our
      water for the weekend and camping on top of (dry) mountains. Going UL and
      fast.

      > Only comment on the report is that
      > >The surface looks as though it could abrade in our scrub, but I did not
      > >test this, nor was I able to test the suit under actual walking
      conditions.
      > looks a little bit speculative to me.
      Flagged as such for sure.
      At this stage I have posted the suit to Graham, who will enjoy the typical
      English weather from inside it, and we will work on the FR later on. Maybe
      Graham can pick up on my speculative comment and say whether or not it
      turned out that way? Make for interesting reading.

      Cheers
      Roger Caffin