Rain worthy-ness (HH)

  • Bryan Signorelli
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2000
      Sorry for the double post, but a thought came to mind just now (of
      course it was after I hit the send button <G>)

      Down here in Louisiana, we can get some real nice downpours and I was
      wondering how well the HH held up in strong rains? Can you "batten
      down the hatches" with this hammock?

      Thanks again,

      bryan
    • Michael Tocci