BackpackGearTest now on Hennessy Hammock web site

  • Robert Stanley
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2000
      Most of you probably already figured this out - But Tom has taken us "Public" on his Hennessy Hammock web site!
      heres a snip from his site - it directly links to Jerry's baby, the BackpackGearTest E Group!!

      <SNIP>
           New!
      Hennessy Hammock is participating in a gear test with http://www.egroups.com/group/BackpackGearTest  which will be testing the new Ultra Light Backpacker 1.5 Hennessy Hammock and also testing a myriad of radiant reflecting materials and any other strategies for staying comfortable at low temperatures.  You can follow the discussion with the e-group or wait for test results here in a few weeks.
      Note: You can also go straight to the results of the tests.
      <SNIP>

      Rob Stanley

      PS - I should be heading for the Pocono's right now, but due to personal concerns, and a warming of predicted lows (from single digits to now mid/low 20's F) for my destination (and all surrounding area's) I have had to alter my trip to one nite in the Jersey Pines.

      Currently the lowest temp to date that I have been able to test has been a low of 14 F, this will have to be sufficient due to the Test dead-line : (