Report Format

  • Robert Stanley
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2000
      Jerry, could you take a quick look at how I set-up/organised my reports in the file section. Let me know if this looks good, I think it should cut down on the clutter all of our reports are going to make. Just a stab in the dark...

      Thanks,

      Rob

      PS - the docs I uploaded are just test docs, no real substance.
    • Gear Tester
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2000
        That looks good and it makes it easier for non-testers to look it over. Let's do it that way guys
        Jerry