Re: [BackpackGearTest] RE: Can you read it?

  • Gear Tester
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 6, 2000
      Art, what are you viewing the file with (what browser and version?)
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 7, 2000
        In a message dated 12/7/00 1:03:37 AM, geartester@... writes:

        << Art, what are you viewing the file with (what browser and version?) >>

        AOL 4.0 on a imac.

        Art
      • Gear Tester
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 8, 2000
          OK. It should work for everyone else. AOL uses a modified form of Explorer that doesn't always play well with others and a Mac is .....well, a Mac.....  ;o)
          Jerry
          << Art, what are you viewing the file with (what browser and version?) >>

          AOL 4.0  on a imac.

                                  Art