Re: [BackpackGearTest] RE: Can you read it?

  • artcloutmn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 6, 2000
      In a message dated 12/6/00 10:17:19 PM, geartester@... writes:

      << Could some of you look at the file I just uploaded. It is Michael

      Tocci's Test #1 in the Hennessy Folder. If you can all read that

      format (I think any browser will read it but I'm not sure) I'll up

      load the rest of his reports. >>

      I can read it Jerry. It does have some extra code. Like line feeds show =
      and the text appears three times in different code. But everything is
      readable.

      Art
    • Gear Tester
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 6, 2000
        I'm trying to come up with something that will look right and be easy to read. Something that won't require scrolling. Guess this isn't it....=o(
        Jerry

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 6, 2000
          Art, what are you viewing the file with (what browser and version?)

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 7, 2000
            In a message dated 12/7/00 1:03:37 AM, geartester@... writes:

            << Art, what are you viewing the file with (what browser and version?) >>

            AOL 4.0 on a imac.

            Art
          • Gear Tester
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 8, 2000
              OK. It should work for everyone else. AOL uses a modified form of Explorer that doesn't always play well with others and a Mac is .....well, a Mac.....  ;o)
              Jerry
              << Art, what are you viewing the file with (what browser and version?) >>

              AOL 4.0  on a imac.

                                      Art