Re: [BackpackGearTest] Re: ATTN: BRIAN - Field Report for LEKI Jr Hiking Poles

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 6 , May 2, 2004
      At 10:17 AM 30/04/2004, you wrote:
      >Affirma Roger. Will Fix.

      Thanks Brian.

      Andrew

    • Andrew Priest
      Message 2 of 6 , May 7, 2004
        Hi Brian

        Thanks for uploading your Field Report for LEKI Jr Hiking Poles. However,
        when checking your upload, I noted that your manufacturer's link actually
        points to http://www.seychelle.com/ and not <http://www.leki.com>.

        Can you please correct ASAP.

        Thanks
        Andrew Priest
      • Brian
        Message 3 of 6 , May 7, 2004
          My apologies, I just cut and paste the manf info from my other leki
          report. It might be the same as well. I'll correct.

          Thanks,
          Brian

          --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Priest
          <apriest@b...> wrote:
          > Hi Brian
          >
          > Thanks for uploading your Field Report for LEKI Jr Hiking Poles.
          However,
          > when checking your upload, I noted that your manufacturer's link
          actually
          > points to http://www.seychelle.com/ and not <http://www.leki.com>.
          >
          > Can you please correct ASAP.
          >
          > Thanks