Sorry Alex, but I'm late with my IR NEOS

  • tcoug7
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2004
      Hi Alex and Dennis,

      I'm sorry, but I'm going to need a little more time to post my IR on
      the NEOS Trekkers. Sometimes, life gets in the way, and this week,
      it has, big time. I've had it just about done for some time. I've
      just got to find some time to clean it up and post it. I'll really
      try to get it posted tomorrow. Again, I'm sorry for any inconvience.

      Tim