Back from OOP - Christine

  • Christine
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2004
      Thanks, Andrew, for covering those edits for me.

      I had a good time on the island of Molokai. Not much space to
      backpack, but some very nice hikes and not as crowded as the bigger
      isles.

      Christine
    • Andrew Priest
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2004
        At 09:12 AM 02/05/2004, you wrote:
        >Thanks, Andrew, for covering those edits for me.
        >
        >I had a good time on the island of Molokai. Not much space to
        >backpack, but some very nice hikes and not as crowded as the bigger
        >isles.
        >
        >Christine

        Hi Christine

        Welcome back. No worries on the edits. Not a big thing. Glad you had a good
        time.

        Andrew