RE: [BackpackGearTest] re Get yours now, while supplies last!

  • Jerry Goller
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2004
      The sleep pad isn't built in. The space for it is built in. You supply the
      pad, just like a P1, and the pad you supply provides "basic load support".
      The hoop is for "additional load transfer" and isn't considered a "frame" by
      ULA. But I would agree that the pack is somewhat of a hybrid. Brian isn't in
      right now so I'll check with him on Monday and see how he wants it listed.
      Jerry

      reviews and tests on the planet.