re. Kahtoolas Field Reports--Rick, gone fishin'

  • Rick D.
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2004
      I will be out of town through Wednesday. While I'll have a computer
      and will finish my Kahtoola field report (really :-) I may not have
      an internet connection until I get back.

      As a teaser, I'll be reporting on Kahtoolas and log rolling.

      Just so you know I'm not (necessarily) being a flake.

      Have a grand weekend, all!

      --Rick

      p.s. Computer fixed okay, Andrew? Whew!

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com,