EDIT: Tubbs Pinnacle Field Report-Leesa

  • Michael Wheiler
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2004
      Leesa:

      Thank you for getting your report in on time. Just a couple of comments and
      then you know the drill.

      Mike

      Tubbs Pinnacle Snow Shoe
      Initial Report

      ***Field Report

      He did not experience any clumping.

      ***He?

      I did have my husband wear them for a short time, with me walking behind
      him.

      ***Why and what did you learn from his using the shoes?

      One afternoon, my two younger children wanted to climb Bond Mountain.
      Bond Mountain is a small mountain, about 1700 ft. (518 m) that is two
      miles (3 km) from our house. We decided to take our snowshoes.

      ***Maybe just Yahooed, but check on the spacing between the first and second
      sentence.

      I really am impressed with how quick it is to put on the snowshoes, adjust
      them and take off.

      ***When you say "take off" do you mean start walking or remove?

      Otherwise, nicely done. I'm looking forward to the LTR next winter.

      Mike