EDIT - CURT FIELD REPORT: Black Diamond Zenix LED Headlamp (Curt)

  • J Cornelius
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2004
      Dang it! I gotta stop doing that!! Sorry for sending the edit without the
      proper subject line

      Very few edits! Thanks for getting your report in, Curt. See below -
      marked with ####

      Jodi

      reviews and tests on the planet!
      There is not doubt when it has been pressed, and it is extremely
      ####
      Should be "no doubt"

      This is a minor gripe, however, as it doesn't' feel heavy or bulky
      ######
      Extra ' in "doesn't"