Reminder - Kahtoolas KTS Kahtoolas Field Reports

  • BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2004

      Kahtoolas KTS Kahtoolas Field Reports

      Date: Tuesday, May 4, 2004
      Time: 6:45PM CST (GMT+08:00)

      Hi

      The Kahtoolas KTS Kahtoolas Field reports are due on May 4,
      2004. Please endeavour to upload your report by the due date.
      In fact, if you have not already done so, you can submit your
      report now for editing and upload.

      Should you feel that you are not able to meet the deadline,
      please CONTACT your Test Monitor ASAP via the group's mailing
      list Yahoo! This is most important!

      Thanks
      Andrew Priest
      List Moderator
    • Rick D.
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2004
        I will be out of town through Wednesday. While I'll have a computer
        and will finish my Kahtoola field report (really :-) I may not have
        an internet connection until I get back.

        As a teaser, I'll be reporting on Kahtoolas and log rolling.

        Just so you know I'm not (necessarily) being a flake.

        Have a grand weekend, all!

        --Rick

        p.s. Computer fixed okay, Andrew? Whew!

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com,