Reminder - Insul Mat MaxThermo Synthetic Fill Pad F...

  • BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2004

      Insul Mat MaxThermo Synthetic Fill Pad Field reports

      Date: Tuesday, May 4, 2004
      Time: 6:15PM CST (GMT+08:00)

      Hi

      The Insul Mat MaxThermo Synthetic Fill Pad Field reports are due
      on May 4, 2004. Please endeavour to upload your report by the
      due date. In fact, if you have not already done so, you can
      submit your report now for editing and upload.

      Should you feel that you are not able to meet the deadline,
      please CONTACT your Test Monitor ASAP via the group's mailing
      list Yahoo! This is most important!

      Thanks
      Andrew Priest
      List Moderator