Re: [BackpackGearTest] Are there mermaids in your water?

  • Clifford R. Haynes
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 30, 2004
      Is the filter element replaceable? I didn't see any on the ULA site.
      Rocky
    • AsABat
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2004
        > Is the filter element replaceable? I didn't see any on the ULA site.

        I'm curious about this, too. I know Brian's uses the Seychelle filter.

        Bill
      • Jerry Goller
        Message 3 of 6 , May 1, 2004
          Yes, they are. Brian got the web page up just so we would have info for this
          test call. He'll flesh it out as he can.
          Jerry

          Is the filter element replaceable? I didn't see any on the ULA site.
          Rocky

          _____

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .