Dunham Waffle Nimbles??

  • karnula128
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2004
      Hi,
      I've noticed that there are no reporting dates set for the Nimbles. I
      know there are some problems with wrong sizes, etc., but I was just
      wondering if there is any indication when reporting dates will be set
      for. I'm leaving ensured internet connection for about 3 months
      starting at the end of May, and if possible would like to get my FR in
      before that...

      Thanks!
      karen
    • Andrew Priest
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2004
        At 02:55 AM 01/05/2004, you wrote:
        >Hi,
        >I've noticed that there are no reporting dates set for the Nimbles. I
        >know there are some problems with wrong sizes, etc., but I was just
        >wondering if there is any indication when reporting dates will be set
        >for. I'm leaving ensured internet connection for about 3 months
        >starting at the end of May, and if possible would like to get my FR in
        >before that...
        >
        >Thanks!
        >karen

        Hi Karen

        I have held off setting the dates, as I was waiting for Curt's Initial
        Report. Not sure why he has not posted or did I miss it? Cora is the TM
        on this. I will follow-up with her and if necessary back-date the reporting
        dates.

        Otherwise we can grant you a special exemption to post your Field Report
        early before you leave at the end of May.

        Andrew