Re: ATTN: BRIAN - Field Report for LEKI Jr Hiking Poles

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 29, 2004
      Affirma Roger. Will Fix.

      Brian

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Priest
      <apriest@b...> wrote:
      > Hi Brian
      >
      > Thanks for uploading your Field Report for LEKI Jr Hiking Poles,
      however,
      > the report seems incomplete. Please refer to the SG for the
      minimum
      > requirements. In particular I was not able to locate the
      manufacturer and
      > product details required in all three reports. Can you please
      comment/fix
      > as appropriate ASAP.
      >
      > Thanks
      > Andrew Priest
      > List Moderator
    • Andrew Priest
      Message 2 of 6 , May 2, 2004
        At 10:17 AM 30/04/2004, you wrote:
        >Affirma Roger. Will Fix.

        Thanks Brian.

        Andrew

      • Andrew Priest
        Message 3 of 6 , May 7, 2004
          Hi Brian

          Thanks for uploading your Field Report for LEKI Jr Hiking Poles. However,
          when checking your upload, I noted that your manufacturer's link actually
          points to http://www.seychelle.com/ and not <http://www.leki.com>.

          Can you please correct ASAP.

          Thanks
          Andrew Priest
        • Brian
          Message 4 of 6 , May 7, 2004
            My apologies, I just cut and paste the manf info from my other leki
            report. It might be the same as well. I'll correct.

            <apriest@b...> wrote:
            > Hi Brian
            >
            > Thanks for uploading your Field Report for LEKI Jr Hiking Poles.
            However,
            > when checking your upload, I noted that your manufacturer's link
            actually
            > points to http://www.seychelle.com/ and not <http://www.leki.com>.
            >
            > Can you please correct ASAP.
            >
            > Thanks