C:\WINDOWS\Profiles\Michael\Desktop\New Folder\Hennessy test # III.doc;C:\WINDO

  • Michael Tocci
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2000
      For some reason I could not send the whole file...it kept coming up as an mpeg....here it is again and sorry for the previous post...I would much rather be canoeing, hiking, camping, xc skiing, snowshoeing, kayaking....anything but making a fool of myself on this computer!!!....  Mike

      C:\WINDOWS\Profiles\Michael\Desktop\New Folder\Hennessy test # III.doc;C:\WINDOWS\Profiles\Michael\Desktop\New Folder\Hennessy Test # II.doc;C:\WINDOWS\Profiles\Michael\Desktop\New Folder\hennessy test # I.doc