C:\WINDOWS\Profiles\Michael\My Documents\hennessey test # II.doc;C:\WINDOWS\Pro

  • Michael Tocci
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2000
      Hi Jerry...am having difficulty uploading files...have been following your directions and directions of egroup but no luck...here are copies of my first two reports..will have third by weekend..Mike

      C:\WINDOWS\Profiles\Michael\My Documents\hennessey test # II.doc;C:\WINDOWS\Profiles\Michael\My Documents\hennessy test # I.doc