The finial report

  • Gear Tester
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2000
      BTW please be sure that your finial report not only includes your winter use methods and results but also your impression of the hammock in general as would be done in any test. When you do your finial post you should also upload all three of your reports. I've been successful in saving my posts as .eml and up loading that. If everyone can read that format it should be much easier than converting and uploading.
      Jerry