Re: [BackpackGearTest] Re: Eustatian delay

  • Gear Tester
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 3, 2000
      I would like to say "Take as much time as you need" but I know Tom wants this information in time for the OR show in Jan. We can probably extend the deadline until the week end of 15-16 Dec but I'm afraid that's about as far as we can push it. Just do the best you can. Thanks for all the work and effort. I hope everyone's problems come out ok.
      Jerry
    • Michael Tocci
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 4, 2000
        just came back from a trip...temps down to -8 will take a few days to post....got to go clean my gear...Mike