Re: [BackpackGearTest] Hennessy tests and reports

  • Gear Tester
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2000
      The one you got is the original Hennessy. It weighs in at around 2.5 pounds. One way you can drop the weight quite a bit is talk to Hennessy about trading in or buying out right a silnylon fly like the ones that come with the Backpacker. It is A LOT lighter. Glad you've enjoyed the tests. I hope to come away from the OR show in Jan here in SLC with lots of commitments from manufacturers for testing. Hang in there, Doc. I'm sure you'll get something to test down in the tropics.....=o).
      Jerry