Hennessy tests and reports

  • Orange Bug
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2000
      These reports have been quite interesting for those of us further south
      and not among the selected! They even resulted in a sale for Hennessy,
      as I got one of their hammocks at the Atlanta REI for $65 today.
      Currently, I plan on my Nomad for late fall, winter, and early spring.
      The hammock will get summer and other warmer weather service, although
      these trip reports give me some interesting ideas.

      Bill Thorneloe
      Atlanta, GA

      http://shopping.yahoo.com/