Re: [BackpackGearTest] Time and Tide

  • Robert Stanley
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2000
      >Let's get the Hennessy tests and reports finished and uploaded by the week end of the 9th and 10th of December.

      Will do Boss.

      Ive been having a hard time getting the temp to drop below 20 F here in NJ, but I think Ive solved that, I'll be heading up to the Pocono's next week-end, so I'll be able to try out my last few ideas and turn in the report by the 10th I hope. Pictures will be about a week behind that, as I just have them put on CD when I get the film developed.

      I'm glad Tom is happy with the testing, I know I've learned alot from all the tester and the exchange of ideas here on BackPackGearTest.

      Rob Stanley
    • Gear Tester
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2000
        Enjoy the cold.....   ;o). It warmed back up here. I can still get 20s and even teens but the 0 and below is gone.
        Jerry