Attention Zenix testers

  • Edward Ripley-Duggan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 2:43 PM
      Just an advisory:

      There may possibly be an issue with some of the Zenix headlamps. In doing
      photometric testing on the one issued, I found illumination levels decayed
      very rapidly. I contacted the company, who sent me a second lamp for
      testing. Under identical conditions with the same set of batteries, I found
      the second lamp running 25-30 percent brighter. It will be interesting to
      see if the rapid deterioration of brightness that I measured with the first
      lamp is reproduced in the new one. Field testing proceeds apace, but this
      result throws many of my observations into confusion.

      Ted.