Call for Test Monitors

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 50 , Apr 1, 2004
      Hi Group

      The Test Monitors pool is once again getting a little empty, with most Test
      Monitors tied up with tests. If you have completed a test series and have
      read the relevant section of the Survival Guide (please indicate) and you
      would like to help out at BackpackGearTest.org and then please reply to
      this email accordingly. Accepted Test Monitors will be added to the queue
      and will then be approached as soon as they are required.

      If you are interested please indicate:

      (a) Number of tests happy to monitor concurrently;
      (b) That you have the Survival Guide chapter on monitoring tests;
      (c) Last test completed.

      Existing Test Monitors who feel that they can increase the number of tests
      concurrently monitoring, should also touch base with me indicating your new
      max.

      Thanks
      Andrew Priest
      List Moderator
      reviews and tests on the planet

    • Andrew Priest
      Message 50 of 50 , Apr 29, 2004
        At 01:27 AM 29/04/2004, you wrote:
        >i will gingerly stick my toes into the pool. if i don't do it i
        >shall surely suffocate from a guilty conscience.

        Hi Colleen

        Thanks for putting your toe in. Consider yourself swimming :-)

        Andrew