ATTN:> Dan Reed - Magellan Meridian GPS

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2004
      Hi Dan

      Thanks for getting your Magellan Meridian GPS Owner Review upload.
      Reviewing your review, I picked up on one thing that requires your
      attention. Our policy here at BGT is to only use the top level
      manufacturer URL. Thus hopefully avoiding broken links when underlying
      pages etc are changed. Therefore can you please change your manufacturer's
      link to point to http://www.magellangps.com and let Magellan around the
      redirection.

      Thanks
      Andrew Priest
      reviews and tests on the planet

    • dannreed
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2004
        Hi Andrew, the end of that link is the English language version,
        rather than the french. I'd be happy to change it if you wish, but I
        wasn't sure if you knew what it was for. Please let me know if you
        still wish me to change it.
        Dan

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Priest <apriest@b...>

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1, 2004
          At 01:18 AM 02/04/2004, you wrote:
          >Hi Andrew, the end of that link is the English language version,
          >rather than the french. I'd be happy to change it if you wish, but I
          >wasn't sure if you knew what it was for. Please let me know if you
          >still wish me to change it.

          Hi Dan

          Yep, know what it is for, but would still prefer you pointed to the top
          URL. Folks can then choose the language version they want. Also less chance
          of the link going dead if they change the website structure.

          Andrew

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 1, 2004
            No problem, I'l fix it right now. Thanks