Its raining, its snowing ....

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2004
      Hi Gang

      Last year, young Dave introduced a monthly call for Owner Reviews which
      seem to work quite well. Following the success of the recent calls on
      sleeping bags and tents, we will be continuing with the program in
      April. As with last month, folks who respond favourably to the monthly
      call and post an approved Owner Review will get brownie points in the
      shoot-out for test calls (assuming all other criteria are met). So if you
      want to enhance your prospects for getting selected for a test call respond
      to this call for Owner Reviews as soon as possible.

      Hanging in out in a number of forums it has become clear that we are light
      on for Owner Reviews on shelters (tents, hammocks, tarps etc), particularly
      major brands, including international brands. Therefore our Call for Owner
      Reviews for April is for reviews on shelters, preferably shelters which are
      currently available. That said, ones no longer manufacturered are not
      excluded from this call. Even if there is a review on your shelter already
      in the files, post another one! Like tests, a variety of reviews is the
      spice of life.

      Myself, Graham, Jim and James are standing by awaiting the flood. So get
      them shelters up, I mean reviews in.

      Thanks
      Andrew Priest
      reviews and tests on the planet