GoLite Trig 2

  • Michael Wheiler
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2004
      If I wasn't already preparing to test the Black Diamond Lighthouse, I'd be
      getting an application in for this tent. I tested the GoLite Hex 2 and I
      purchased/reported on the GoLite Fierce. I am very impressed with GoLite's
      equipment. The lucky testers ought to enjoy this test series and have a
      nice piece of equipment to use for a long time into the future.

      Mike
    • Evan Cornell
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2004
        I would love to test the Trig 2 because I'm looking to enter the world of 20 lbs maximum packweight. I'm trying not to kill myself backpacking, and I think this is a good shelter to start with. Look for my app pretty soon, and to let the people in charge know, I REALLY WANT THIS TENT!