MONITORS REPORT (WEEKLY) - Gregory Deva 60

  • Chuck Carnes
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2004
      3/31/04

      This is the weekly monitors report for:
      Gregory Deva 60

      The testers are:

      Leesa Joiner
      - Received Item: March 25
      - Initial Report Posted: awaiting post

      Cora Hussey
      - Received Item: March 22
      - Initial Report Posted: March 23
      - Initial Report Edited and Posted: March 24
      - Initial Report Uploaded: has been uploaded but not
      sure of official date

      Rebecca Sowards-Emmard
      - Received Item: March 24
      - Initial Report Posted: awaiting post

      *Lessa and Rebecca, (friendly reminder)
      I need those IR�s. If you have posted them already,
      please let me know, I may have missed them. Thanks.

      Monitor: Chuck Carnes
      Moderator: Stephanie Martin

      FIELD REPORTS � DUE <TBA>

      =====
      Chuck Carnes

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
    • Andrew Priest
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2004
        At 08:53 PM 31/03/2004, you wrote:
        >3/31/04
        >
        >This is the weekly monitors report for:
        >Gregory Deva 60
        >
        >Cora Hussey
        >- Received Item: March 22
        >- Initial Report Posted: March 23
        >- Initial Report Edited and Posted: March 24
        >- Initial Report Uploaded: has been uploaded but not
        >sure of official date

        March 26, 2004

        Andrew

        reviews and tests on the planet

      • Chuck Carnes
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2004
          Thanks Andrew!
          I will put that in for next week

          --- Andrew Priest <apriest@...>
          wrote:
          > At 08:53 PM 31/03/2004, you wrote:
          > >3/31/04
          > >
          > >This is the weekly monitors report for:
          > >Gregory Deva 60
          > >
          > >Cora Hussey
          > >- Received Item: March 22
          > >- Initial Report Posted: March 23
          > >- Initial Report Edited and Posted: March 24
          > >- Initial Report Uploaded: has been uploaded but
          > not
          > >sure of official date
          >
          > March 26, 2004
          >
          > Andrew
          >
          > Senior Edit Moderator and List Moderator
          > http://BackpackGearTest.org : The most comprehensive
          > interactive gear
          > reviews and tests on the planet

          > removed]