Re: [BackpackGearTest] Reminder - Xikar Knives 138 Excel Knife Long-Term R...

  • Michael Wheiler
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2004
      I think the LTR deadline is today--March 30, 2004. Someone correct me if
      I'm wrong please. UNTIL THEN TESTERS, PLEASE CONSIDER TODAY AS THE
      DEADLINE, i.e., no excuses about being confused as to when the deadline was!

      Mike (Xikar Monitor)

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2004
        At 04:52 AM 31/03/2004, you wrote:
        >I think the LTR deadline is today--March 30, 2004. Someone correct me if
        >I'm wrong please. UNTIL THEN TESTERS, PLEASE CONSIDER TODAY AS THE
        >DEADLINE, i.e., no excuses about being confused as to when the deadline was!

        Hi Michael

        You are correct. I don't know why I had that date in the calender.

        Andrew

        reviews and tests on the planet