Hennessy hammock test

  • Adam Marx
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2000
      I would like more information about testing the Hennessy hammock. Thanks.

      Adam
      Worst .sig ever
    • Gear Tester
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2000
        Well, the part about it almost being over and the testers chosen a couple of weeks ago would probably be the most important information you'd want . But the finial tests are starting to come in, if that helps.
        Jerry