Re: [BackpackGearTest] Re: Problem solved?

  • Gear Tester
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 29, 2000
      Big Agnes is supposed to bring out, along with the 20 degree down and synthetic bags, a 40 degree synthetic...2 pounds total, encluding self-inflating 1" pad bag. It appears I'll get any or all of them I want. They've also said they want the list to test them in, I believe, Feb. I'm going to try their 20 degree syn, with a Puffball suit and goose down booties, on their 1" pad and my Lounger with a RR deluxe in it. I'll use a tarp and probably take a Thermo-lite bivy too, just to see if it makes any difference. I'll probably take just a pack and snow shoes, as I'm taking a city bus and I've not built the roll up sled I've had in the back of my mind for about 6 months. I'm going to build that one in Jan.
      Jerry