Sil Shelter Monitor

  • GearTester
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2001
      Sil Shelter Monitor

      We need a monitor for the Integral Designs Sil Shelter series. Any takers?
      Jerry
      Please note my new email address. MSN has absorbed Qwest's ISP customers, necessitating my new address. Sorry for the inconvenience.

    • Marge Prothman
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 6, 2001
        Sil Shelter Monitor
        Hi Jerry,
        I have just finished reading the requirements for the monitor......believe I can do that job

        Am applying to be the monitor .for the Integral Designs Sil Shelter series.

        Marge Prothman

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 6, 2001
          Message
          Thank you, ma'am....you're it.