HOME

  • Marge Prothman
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2001
      Hey Jerry, Mara and Barb.....

      I am back home in Idaho. Never did receive the Frogg Toggs anywhere I went
      in Canada. Had lots of rain in B.C. Saw the email that Jerry took my name
      of the Frogg Togg reporting.....good.

      Now I am cross eyed trying to get through 3 weeks of email.....

      Is the Bivy thing still open and what about the other rain gear some are
      talking about.
      Am trying to get fixed in my mind what is open to apply for.
      I am off hiking tomorrow (Wed.) just for the day, then I am home until Oct.
      12th but take off the next day Oct 13th for a week in the Utah canyons.

      So if anyone can tell me the correct names for the bivy and the other
      raingear or anything else I have missed in the meantime I would appreciate
      it.

      thanks, MARGE

      .p.s. Jerry are you back during that week of 14th - 19th Oct. I will call
      you if so and see
      if you want to hike one day.